Friday, March 5, 2010

Some Random Pictures and Thoughts


These are the Roses my husband and kids gave me on the Valentine's day. I cut the stem little by little and enjoyed the flowers for a long time. I even enjoyed the petals too... I don't have a green thumb, but I love having flowers around the house.

It's very therapeutic...

After a few days of warm weather, all of a sudden it started snowing like crazy yesterday. Hmm... Times like this, the kids get sick easily. During these transitional stages, we need to dress flexiblely. Part of me will miss the winter season, but I know I am ready for the warm weather.


Rachel is in her favorite dress and the scarf that I made (looks crocheted, but it is actually a fabric. I just crocheted the edge.)

Right now, I have so many sewing and craft ideas I want to do in my head. It is just not happening at this moment, but I will share some of it this coming week with you all. Meanwhile, I wish you all well and have a nice weekend!

5 comments :

  1. I thoroughly enjoy your blog and check in a couple times a week. Thanks for blogging! I'm wondering if you made your daughter's favorite dress in this post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is adorable. And it looks like you made that rose last a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was wondering if I could ask about the favorite dress? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachael,

    The dress is from Naartjie. I love that store...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin