Sunday, June 20, 2010

Link Love No.12!

First of all, I would like to say thank you for all of your nice comments on my last post. Most of them were congratulating us for my husband for finding a job.
I am so touched by your kindness for taking the time to leave comments. Yes, we are so relieved!

Also, some of you are going through the same type of situation and having difficult times. I hope you and your loved ones can find a job quickly and not need to worry...

We had a layed back and fun Father's day yesterday. My husband opened presents from the kids, and we just enjoyed each other's company. I cooked one of his favorite Japanese dishes called "Tonkatsu". It is basically, breaded deep fried pork.


I hope you had wonderful Father's day as well.

Ok, it is time for link love! Here are some of my picks for this week...

I have been thinking about making over my laundry room this summer. Then, this link caught my eye. Junk Style shared her laundry room makeover, it looks very nice and functional. I love the hooks she created.


It's a wandering woman's life shares her Butter Cup Bag. She used a pattern from the 1950's and created this bag. I think the fabric she chose is perfect for this project. Very pretty and classic looking.


Check out this Beach Towel Backpack from The Train to Crazy. Isn't this so nice? It is soo cute and functional! She shares the tutorial on her blog if you want one for your loved ones. Very nice summer project!


Craft & Sutch shows us how to make these picture holders. This will make a nice gift, even as stocking stuffers (it is never too early to think about Christmas gifts)....


I fell in love with this Fancied Up Clock by The Roseland Family. Several days ago, I noticed that my clock was broken. I always forget that it's not working and look up to see what time it is. I seriousely need to get a new one. This will go on my to do list. I love the color she used on this project, so pretty!


Thank you again for your participation! If you are the ones that are featured, go ahead and grab the "I was featured" button for your sidebar. I hope to see you all at the next link party too!

7 comments :

  1. Tonkatsu is one of my husbands very favorite dishes, also! I think living in Japan for a couple of years had some sort of influence on that particular culinary preference. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the ladies featured, how fun! :)

    That clock is so sweet with its splash of bright orange!

    Thanks for showing me a few new blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks delicious! will you share your recipe :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love Tonkatsu and make it at least once a month! My kids all love it, especially with Bulldog Sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the mention!! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the exact same thing for the Butter Cup Bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the buttercup bag is actually from a pattern made by Rae Hoekstra from the blog Made by Rae and can be found here:
    http://www.made-by-rae.com/2009/02/free-buttercup-bag-sewing-pattern.html

    ... just wanted to give credit, where credit is due.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin