Sunday, August 1, 2010

Link Love No.17

Looks like so many of you have been busy during the last week as well! There were 135 links to go through and that is our link party record. Thank you so much for participating in my link party everyone!

There are many of them that I liked but I had to choose a few to spot light for this week...

Dots and Stripes made these adorable baby shoes by using Debbie Bliss's quick baby knits pattern. Aren't they so cute? They will be perfect for coming up seasons.


Check this out. This eye chart was created by She Wears flowers. I thought this would make a fun and unique gift and decore for homes. She shares how she made it in her post.


Sarah from Welcome to the Good Life shares how she made this pretty necklace inspired by Anthro. I like her version much better to tell you the truth. Great job!


These adorable twin aprons are made by en ØBY ting. I can't understand a word on her blog, but she has lots of inspiring pictures. I love the fabrics she used for this project!


I couldn't resist picking this one... Scraps N'Strings shares her tutorial how to make this irresistable Tag-a-long Lion. It looks so simple and easy to make, and the results are awesome! My boys love to read Calvin and Hobbs, and I know Hobbs is a tiger, but this lion reminded of me that comic.


Thank you so much everyone for sharing your talents in my link party! Happy creating. :)

5 comments :

  1. Oh, thanks so much for noticing my project! I'm totally flattered to get a mention. I love your lovely blog and visit here every week to look at the links, as well as your sewing. Thanks again, Kay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the blog that you can't understand (because it's in a foreign language) -- near the top of the home page there's a button that says "translate" -- just click it and the blog will change to English

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome to see all this amazing work! You are all so talented!
    I met a fan of yours the other day! She can't believe that I know you!! So awesome!!!
    Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I love all the 'ruffly' tutorials in your blog. Really admire your generosity and patience in laying out the instructions for the tutorials. Would love to try them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got back from vacation and wanted to say thanks for the feature! My son loves his lion and I think a lot of other kids would love them too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin