Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I am off to...

Hi everyone! I am off to get another procedure today and I will be "forced" to slow down (well, by pain, not people). Meanwhile, I did a sweater refashion for Me Sew Crazy as a guest for her fun event, New Year's Re*sew*lution! This will post tomorrow, sorry for the confusion.

I had so much fun working on this project. :)



Here is the sweater I used to for the project, Oh! by the way, I found it at a thrift store for $3 bucks...I thought you wanted to know.


So, please go on, headover to Me Sew Crazy to see the results and of course the step by step tutorial!...and, I wouldn't hate some love notes. :)

9 comments :

  1. Good Luck today. Take care of yourself.
    liZ
    ps---and yes we did want to know that the sweater cost $3---that's what makes thrifting and repurposing so fun, to know what you can do without it costing a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well for you! You are such an amazing example! Thanks so much for your uplifting attitude in all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there may be a problem with the link - I can't find you there :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't find you there either...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be praying for you Sachiko!

    For all of you Tea Rose Home Followers - I hope you will swing on by tomorrow when the post goes live!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope things go well for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw the post at Me Sew Crazy today. And I LOVE it.. like seriously in L.O.V.E.
    Hope everything went well yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you the best !! Thank you for the sweater makeover--it is Wonderful and simple. You have saved my sweater...that is just like the one you used. Can't wait to do mine over..Love your taste and style. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin